Experience Counts! Margaret O’Leary has 25 years of experience in residential real estate. She has helped her clients with everything from buying their first home, to guiding families new to the Milwaukee area, to helping people downsize.
Margaret has the practical knowledge you need to navigate the 2018 real estate market. She educates her clients so they can make informed decisions and cares deeply about helping them achieve their real estate goals. She is well versed in the contracts required as well as current industry practices. Let Margaret be YOUR knowledgeable guide to the real estate market!
- Milwaukee Magazine award winner for 11 consecutive years based on client satisfaction.
- GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- RRC - Member of the Residential Real Estate Council
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Graduate of Alverno College
- Graduate of Shorewood High School
- Mequon, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington in Ozaukee County
- Milwaukee’s North Shore communities of Shorewood, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point and Bayside
- In Waukesha County, Margaret serves Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Elm Grove, New Berlin and the lake country area.